Here is you read to know that how to apply online passport renewal in Pakistan ?
If you wish to online passport renewal Pakistan then act upon the following guidelines:-
- Visit E-Services Portal as indicated in sketch above.
- Show your new Pakistani Account or Log in from Pakistani Identity Account.
- Fill in the application form
- Give dispatch address
- Pay fee through credit or Debit Card.
- Inspect the information given in the form
- Update your photograph, relevant documents and finger prints
- Click “submit”.
If again you have any query then visit official website.
Fee of Passport Renewal in Pakistan
Passport renewal fee Pakistan Service Plus you will have to pay PKR 2,500/- through Debit or Credit Card. Please note that dispatch charges are applicable on all such cases as these passports will be delivered to your new residential address. Find the same box in passport renewal application form page.
Now you must know how to apply for the renewal of Pakistani Passport through online. Please note that you can only apply for renewal of your expiring Pakistani Passport if it already expire or is schedule to expire within 7 months. Furthermore this online service is for renewal of Pakistani Passport only. For application of new passport you will have to visit the Ambassador’s office or consulate office in person where they will make certain changes.
Do you know Passport offices in Rawalpindi.
If you need any further help kindly call on 777-344-111-051.