Now the Government of Pakistan has made an easy access procedure for customers about getting Passport services. The people can visit their nearest passport office and applying for fresh passport or have it renewed. Now we have provided the following guiltiness for interested customers in connection with passport. Check to know the Passport office Rawalpindi timings, Passport office Rawalpindi contact number and location. We have already introduced such services of passport offices in Karachi where we given time frame, guidelines, procedure, dues and other necessary details for the customers. Now come to the Passport Offices in Rawalpindi.
LOCATION OF PASSPORT OFFICES IN RAWALPINDI
Directorate General Immigration and Passport of Pakistan has two offices in Rawalpindi and Islamabad. Following is the address of passport offices in Rawalpindi:-
Named as ‘REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE IN RAWALPINDI”
Address: Regional Passport Office, Opposite Station, High School No. 3, Gunjmandi More, Railway Workshop Road, Near Bakery Chowk Rawalpindi.
passport office Rawalpindi contact number: 051-9237253
EXECUTIVE PASSPORT OFFICE IN RAWALPINDI
If you are searching for Executive Passport Offices in Rawalpindi then following is the address:-
Address: Executive Passport Office Rehmanabad, Murree Road, Rawalpindi
Contact Number : N/A
Passport Office Rawalpindi Timings
Passport office Rawalpindi timings remain closed on “National holidays, Saturdays & Sundays whereas on Friday there is half day. Rest of the working days the passport office Rawalpindi timings is scheduled for activities in Passport offices:
Monday to Thursday: 9:00AM to 2:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Note: these working times are changed by the Directorate General Immigration & Passport only.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING FOR A NEW PASSPORT IN RAWALPINDI
According to the instructions of Directorate General Immigration & Passport all citizens of Pakistan are eligible for Machine Readable Passport for foreign tours, hajj and umra which is liable to completion of all codal formalities.
There is certain liabilities for civilians as well certain exemption for the Govt employees, Uniform personnel of Pakistan n Armed Forces and their families. Then if you are applying for passport for yourself and family then you know where to visit in Rawalpindi. Lets start:-
- If you have never applied previously then you have to visi8t regional passport office yourself.
- Now you are at liberty to go passport office anywhere in Pakistan. If you are resident of Rawalpindi then you can have passport renewed at Karachi after verification from a Gazetted office or BPS-17 and above. Stamp duty is applicable. Kindly don’t forget writing your cell contact number on that form.
- According to rules Members of Parliament, Armed Forces Personnel, Government employees and employees of autonomous entities get certain exemptions. They can apply for their nearest family members like wife, children and parents.
PROCUREMENT AND PROCEDURE FOR PASSPORT APPLICATION IN RAWALPINDI
According to Passport Act 1974 there are three types of Passports in Pakistan. It includes ordinary passport, Diplomatic Passport and Official Passport. Now we look into the documents and passport applications.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PASSPORT APPLICATION
If you are applying for passport in Rawalpindi then following are the details of documents:-
If you are of 18 years and above then you may visit the passport office along with the following documents:-
- 2 copies of CNIC / NICOP
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) in case of Govt Employees
- Bank remittance receipt (original)
- Photo copies of Foreign Passport in case of Dual Nationality
- CRC (Computerized Registration Certificate) issued by NADRA
In case of under 18 years aged group the following documents are required at the time of visit to Passport office:-
- 2 copies of Birth Certificate from NADRA
- 2 copies of Parents CNICs
- Fee deposition Bank Receipt.
- In case of Dual Nationality original and photo copy of Foreign Passport.
- CRC ( Computerized Registration Certificate) issued by NADRA
FOR PASSPORT RENEWAL
If you desire Renewal of Passport then act on the following guidelines:-
- Bank Receipt of fee deposition
- Old Passport and its photocopy
- Original CNIC (in case of Adults)
- Original CRC (in case of children under 18 years)
STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR PASSPORT APPLICATION IN RAWALPINDI
As elaborated earlier, there are three types of passports in Pakistan which includes Ordinary Passport, Diplomatic Passport and Official Passport. However the following is the compulsory routine while applying for passport:-
- First step:- Go to National Bank designated branch and deposit fee for passport. Get copy of bank receipt. Then visit customer service counter and get application form and get it filled.
Note: Keep pen with you, then also keep it mind that the office have some units so visit CNIC issue window of your regional office.
- Second step:- after finding your District Regional Passport Office you may visit the counter window and your work star from here. First unit will have photographs of you and issue a special Token Number.
Note: keep this token with you and wait for your turn patiently. In Rawalpindi there are many counters providing services so go the counter which depict or show your token number.
- Third Step:- Now at this counter your finger Prints will be taken to compare it with the NADRA DATA..
- Fourth Step:- Now your bio-data will be taken and inserted into the computer by the counter’s official. Your full name, parentage, date of birth, profession, address and contact number will be recorded.
Note: Here you will be asked to verify and check your bio-data twice so that it can be corrected in case of mistake, and prevent any hurdle at the time of issuance of Visa on such passport. The Immigration officers give advices to the Students for Student Visa while giving official documents, mark sheet, CNICs etc and check.
- Fifty Step:- The authorized officer will check your data with the Exit Control List (ECL), Black List (BL) available on record.
- If you cleared all the above steps then the Assistant Director of the Regional Passport Office will call your token number for verification. Then he will be issue a receipt to you for the date of getting passport.
PROCEDURE FOR PASSPORT COLLECTION
When you complete the passport application procedure then you will wait for some time. It may take upto 15 days. Receipt issued by the Assistant Director Regional Office of Passport will help you kept abreast with the passport procedure then this receipt will be required at the Window.
It is said that there are many steps in completion and after completion of passport procedure.
Step No. 1 – visit the Passport office and go the Passport Collection Counter.
Step No. 2 Show the Receipt provided by the Assistant Director Immigration and Passport 15 days ago. You get the passport from there.
If you wish to get passport at your door-steps then apply for it at the time of completing passport procedure. You will have to pay additional charges for such services.
Now look at our website and search for the procedure and documentation required at the Passport office.
CHARGES & FEE STRUCTURE FOR DIFFERENT PASSPORT APPLICATIONS IN RAWALPINDI.
Here we deliberate about the passport attestation, type and pages therein.
In above lines we discussed about Passport procedure in Pakistan and particularly in Rawalpindi which is almost similar to other cities. If you wish to get International Passport them we offer services for Egypt, Turkey and Azerbaijan which is available through travel guidelines.
All the above information have been taken from the official blog of Directorate General Immigration and Passports Pakistan i.e. explorerpakistan.com. in case of any immediate alteration by the govt department this website is not responsible for the consequences.