How to Apply International Driving License Karachi – Driving License fee Karachi
Driving vehicles on roads of Karachi is a penal offence. Now can see children underage than 18 years driving vehicles who are not only dangerous for other people and pedestrians but also dangerous for themselves. Such accident usually occur due to their negligence. If you want to have an easy and safe livelihood in Karachi then you require to have a valid driving license with you otherwise you can get cot and jailed for some periods which is not acceptable to the peaceful, respectable society. Read carefully that how to get international driving license Karachi, driving license fee karachi, online license apply karachi , where is license office karachi etc.
AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR DRIVING LICENSE IN KARACHI?
Now this is an importance question you should ask yourself before sitting behind the steering wheals. If you have attained 18 years of age and you have got your Computerized National Identity Card then you can apply for driving license.
How to apply for driving license Lahore ?
While applying for driving license at Karachi you must be conversant with the following procedures:-
WHERE TO GO IN KARACHI TO APPLY FOR A DRIVING LICENSE?
Most of the people are ignorant that there are not two but four driving license centres at Karachi where you can apply for a driving license. Three of the centres are located within the city while one is out of the metropolis. All these centers are accessible to all of the citizens. There names and addresses are appended below:-
- Clifton Branch: 5th Zamzama Street, Neelam Colony near teen talwar and Mohatt Hotel
- Korangi Branch: Sector 6A, Main Kaz Way Korangi.
- Nazimabad Branch: , Nawab Siddique Ali Khan R.D. A-9, Block 4D/3.
- Baldia Town Branch: Traffic Training Institute Baldia Town Saeedabad, near historic sign Hub Choki.
TYPES OF DRIVING LICENSES THAT YOU CAN APPLY FOR?
How to online license apply Karachi ? In the province of Sindh Driving License Department is an integral part of Sindh Police, is responsible for issuance of Driving Licenses. As per routine in Pakistan people in Karachi can apply for the following three types of driving licenses.
- Learners’ License
- Permanent License
- International Driving License.
Before some one comes out to the street one must have a Lerner’s license at Karachi. Learner issue after small procedure and nominal fee is levied.
VALIDITY, FEE STRUCTURE & REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
- One year validity/-, Motor Car fee Rs. 100/- and both Rs. 150/-
- 4 passport size photographs.
PERMANENT DRIVING LICENSE
After 42 days of getting Learner’s from license office karachi, one can get the permanent driving license. You can apply afterwards. It is worth mentioning that you always abide by the traffic rules and any irregularity can cause a fatal accident.
If you wish to get a Permanent Driving license at Karachi hen you will go through the following procedure:-
- Written, eye-sight and Driving Tests.
- At first a written test is taken to calculate your know how about the prevailing traffic rules in the city of this large metropolis. Then eye sight gets is arranged through their authorized paramedics at their own centers at Karachi.
- When you clear both tests then you have to drive a vehicle. If you bring your own car then certain pre test instructions are given which must be kept in mind by the candidates.
- The are is parked in the predestined area marked with certain symbioses. It is important to have some driving tricks at your own before the test is given.
- Then after passing all the above test you will be given a token to get the driving license after 01 week or so as it is not e-mailed to you.
INTERNATIONAL DRIVING PERMIT
If you wish to go abroad for studies or for the purpose of immigration and you need to drive a vehicle there then you will require an International Driving License Karachi.
You can get such licenses from almost centers of license office Karachi after completion of the following formalities and documentations.
Do you know about Islamabad driving License ?
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION & FEE
- Pakistan Driving License issued by the Sindh Police.
- Correct passport and visa copies
- Copy of CNIC of the applicant.
- Karachi permanent residential certificate and domicile.
- Fee for normal license Rs. 500/- and for urgent license Rs. 1050/-