Gone are the days when one had to stand in long queues to get Driving License in Lahore. In collaboration with the Pakistan Information Technology Board (PITB) the DLIMS has devised a tool an automatic system for issuance of driving licenses in Lahore. The system help the citizens to get driving license services. By this method one can get approach from 36 districts of Pakistan and it include Sialkot, Chakwal, Wiharhi. Pak Pattan and Attock. With the inception of modern technology in the shape of basic automation in department of Driving License Lahore. It has become very easy to get driving license. You have to get Learners’ license first. It is issued by the various driving license offices in Lahore. After 42 days of getting Learners’ License you can apply through DLIMS Lahore. Read to know how to apply international driving license Lahore, driving license renewal lahore etc.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN APPLYING FOR DRIVING LICENSE IN LAHORE.
First thing when you go to the Driving License offices make sure that you have reached the office well in time and early in the morning. However wait for sometime. It will take some time when a government official will attend you so wait patiently. Please cancel all your chores on that date and make it solely for driving license day. It basically depend on number of employees in that office. Bring your pictures and documents with you so that you grab your learner’s license at the first instant. The age limits for getting Learner’s License is 18 year. The validity for 06 months. In case of its expiry you have to visit the license office again for the fresh issue of Learner’s license.
For applying for permanent driving license you have to bring the following documents with you:-
According to Dlims Lahore Lahore rules following documents are required for getting Learner’s license:
- Copy of CNIC
- Stamp duty ticket of Rs. 60/- from Post Office.
- Get code book from Traffic Police Office near you.
- For applicants over 50 years age they will be required for submit Medical Fitness Certificate.
To get driving license Lahore you are required to be a resident citizen. However the government of Punjab has introduced driving license facilities through the 36 districts of Punjab. But still you can’t apply for driving license from other district. For example if you are desirous to apply for driving license Lahore then your CNIC must indicate either permanent or present address of city areas. You will have to visit the license center of that district where you are living.
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN APPLY FOR DRIVING LICENSE ONLINE.
- Download form from DLIMS website.
- After filling in the form take it along with other documents to the driving license center.
- The applicant has to present himself for driving test at the given venue and time.
- After qualifying the test the applicant will get driving license.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR PERMANENT DRIVING LICENSE
- Application Form “A”
- Original Lerner’s Permit of 6 weeks period.
- Medical Certificate
- 3 attested copies of passport size photographs
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Attach stamp duty ticket on documents.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INTERNATIONAL DRIVING LICENSE IN LAHORE
If you are searching for International Driving License Lahore then you would require the following documents:-
- Requisite International Application Form
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Copy of Driving License
- Copy of Passport with valid Visa
- 2 attested passport size photographs
- Court Fee ticket of Rs. 60/- only
- Bank challan of Rs.450/- license fee.
If your driving license is expired and you are searching for its renewal method then you will be required to pay Pak Rs. 750/- only. If you have motor cycle then a fee of Rs. 50-0/- will be required for renewal. The validity of such license will be for 05 years.
For driving license renewal Lahore you will have to submit the following documents:-
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE RENEWAL OF DRIVING LICENSE LAHORE
- Fill in the application Form E
- 2 passport size photographs
- Copy of CNIC
- Original Driving License
- Medical Fitness certificate
DRIVING LICENSE TEST
Therefore after submission of application forms you will have to appear for the driving test. You have to learn by heart traffic signs and traffic rules which is sort of difficult job. When you qualify the basic test then the official gives a drive on designated pathway. If you become successful on driving car on the given track then you qualify for getting driving license.
CENTERS OF DRIVING LICENSE LAHORE
There are many of Centers of Dlims lahore
- Driving License Centre DHS Lahore at K-94, Commercial Block, Ghazi Road, Sector K, DHS Phase-I. Contact Number 042-35777268.
- Driving License Centre, Traffic Police Office Liberty Market, Gulberg. Contact Number 042-35712030.
- Learner and Driving License Renewal Branch DSP Office Iqbal Town . Contact Number 0303-1314455.
- Urfa Kareem Driving Centre, A R F A Tower, Nafasat Town, Feroz Pur Road. Contact Number 042-3591841.
- Driving License Test Centre Gupi Rai. Contact Number 042-37511226.
All of the above Driving License centers are open from 08:00 AM morning to 05:00PM evening.
Do you know how to apply for driving license in Islamabad?