How to check Ufone number? If you forgot your Ufone sim number, so don’t worry about it. Now you can check your Ufone sim number with 0.00 balance. Here we will tell you that Ufone check number code and how to check.
- First, open the key paid in your phone.
- Secondly dial *780*3# and click on the call icon.
- *780*3# is the ufone sim number check number code
- After some seconds, your Ufone number will appear on your phone.
- Open the messaging box on your mobile and write a new message.
- Write the MNP in the message box and send it to 667.
- afterward, you will receive a message from the Ufone telecom service with full details about their Ufone number, owner name and activation date of your Ufone sim.
- Note : This isn’t a free method and will incur some charges.
- Its simplest process among all to number check. Open the keypad dialer on your cell phone.
- Need to dial *1# and dial, after some time your phone number will appear on your screen.
In this method you need to call the Ufone help line number.
- Dial 333 in your phone
- You need to follow instruction during call
- Sim owner name, CNIC number etc
Terms and Conditions
- Your will Get your number on your mobile screen for free
- You can check only on the active sim, inactive sim might not work
- Codes can change any time by Ufone, please check Ufone website if the code above has error.
- Call Ufone help line for further information
Read More :